Daniel Axelrod, L.Ac., M.Ac.O.M.
- Certification from the Institute of Classical Five-Element Acupuncture in Santa Monica, CA, 2002.
- Master’s in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, 2001.
- B.A. in Psychology, University of Vermont, Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1992.
- Diplomate in Acupuncture, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Licensed by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies.
- Board Member of the Worsley Institute, 2012 – present
"Instead of asking, What kind of symptoms does this person have? Classical Acupuncture asks, What kind of person has these symptoms, and why?" ‐ JR Worsley